Monday 18 January 2016

Music and Me

    We all have that one thing that we turn to when in doubt, when all is lost, when in need and are as confused as can be, for some, it's a person in form of a friend, lover, wife, sister, cousin, name it, for others it is a habit, they pray or smoke or slip into boring routine after boring routine until they find themselves.
     For me however, it is not a place, person or habit, for me it is Music!! 
Music and I have been in a relationship since I was 5 and I can gladly say we have never broken up or ever had reason to. The crooners might be different but if a song has melody, rhythm and groove, I am all for it.
As a matter of fact, I am suffering withdrawal symptoms from being away from my player too long, so am afraid I must end here and go out to my evening with just "Music and me"

No comments:

Post a Comment